Mail, fax or deliver in person the completed form and payment to the campus - Attention: Registrar
- Documents cannot be released without the student's signature.
- Processing can take up to 30 days.
- Failure to complete exit counseling may result in placement of a hold on student's records, which would prevent fulfillment of transcript requests and release of graduates' diploma.
- Diplomas and transcripts are not released to students with outstanding balances on their student accounts.
- Carrington College can only release transcripts from Carrington College (formely Western Career College, Apollo College or American Institute of Health Technology).